Wed, 10 May|
Squire Patton Boggs
ICC YAAF: Law firm associates in the digital era
Are you curious about how the role of law firm associates is changing in the digital age? Join us for an engaging discussion organized by ICC YAAF and YCAP (Young Czech Arbitration Professionals) on the eve of the ICC Prague Arbitration Day 2023.
Time & Location
10 May, 10:30 – 14:00
Squire Patton Boggs, 57, Václavské nám. 813, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
About The Event
This event will feature a keynote address by Alina Leoveanu, Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration, followed by a World Cafe format discussion in small groups.
Together, we will explore pressing questions such as:
- How are new technologies, such as automatic document review, transforming the role of associates?
- What differences exist between the tasks of associates during in-person and virtual hearings?
- How will AI chatbots impact the lives of associates, and what opportunities might they create?
- What are the best ways for associates to take advantage of new technologies?
- Will technology ultimately improve or detract from the lives of associates?
This is a unique opportunity to engage with experienced lawyers and peers at the forefront of change in the legal industry. Do not miss out on this chance to gain valuable insights and build your professional network.
Full schedule is available at ICC YAAF: Law firm associates in the digital era | ICC Knowledge 2 Go - International Chamber of Commerce (iccwbo.org)